Here’s a progress report on the Second Life Prims for Max.
- It’s beginning to work.
- Not ready for prime time for sure… But it’s beginning to draw shapes.
- Boxes, cylinders work with cuts and hollow.
- Spheres don’t work. And tori and other shapes have not even been tried.
- The GUI has not changed very much, but it’s not completely fixed at this point.
- You will need to configure the viewpoints as “Force 2 sided” to use the primitive at this point. Some of the faces are pointed the wrong way.