This is a small Thermaltake Mini-ITX case with Intel Atom D525 motherboard. This is a working system, currently running Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon. Older system suitable for hobby / learning use. Runs Linux just fine. Not suitable for Windows 10. Could use an upgrade of a small SSD rather than the slower hard drive. SSDs are pretty cheap these days and 32 or 64 GB would be plenty of space for Linux. Needs a new motherboard battery.
Used for years to show Youtube and other Media on large TV. Supports HD resolution.
For Sale: $50 – Rescue this older system to give it a good home.
- CPU Intel Atom D525
- RAM -2GB DDR2
- Graphics Nvidia GT218 [ION]
- DVD RW Drive – compact laptop style drive.
- HD – 250GB WD Caviar 3.5″ SATA
- WiFi with external antennas included. Ethernet port.
- Graphics Output: DVI, VGA. Supports HD – 1920×1080.
- USB 2.0 – 2 Rear, 2 Front. Booting from USB Stick works fine.
- Sound in / out.
- Power cable and DVI monitor cable included.
- Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse not included.
Needs a new motherboard clock battery.
Here’s the Hard Drive:
Use Numpad + and – to adjust date/time. Best to replace Clock Battery soon.
Running Linux Mint 20
Fresh install of Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon used to test system. Installed via USB stick. DVD Drive also works fine. Linux Works fine. Updated Linux via WiFi to latest.
User Test, password test, auto-login on boot.
Placed for sale on Craigslist 20 Feb 2021. $50
Note this post was backdated by one year to keep it off the front page of blog.