Wheew. Not as bad as either Griffon or certainly Skyscale, the Roller Beetle is still a full two day process. Assuming you have all the maps required.
There are a few events that you have to wait on. Notably:
- Kourna meta event to storm the Gandara Fortress. But this is on a schedule. You’ll need this for the Plague Scarab Egg for the feed.
- Anomaly Spark requires the Ley-Line Anomaly, which I caught in Iron Marches on the schedule.
- The Inquest Golem Mark II is on a schedule too in Mount Maelstrom.
- The longest wait was in Far Silverwastes to get the Hearty Beetle Slime dropped by the Alpha Beetle event.
- I lucked out in Bjora Marches by doing a couple of meta events there that gave me enough Eternal Ice to purchase the rest of the Inscribed Shards needed for the Desert Luciferin.
This is all much easier than even the Griffon or the Skyscale, so take heart and power through. And it’s all much easier if you have a flying mount. I saved lots of time by having the Skyscale before I did the Roller Beetle.