Glitches with Gallery are fixed…

At least I think they are fixed…
You may have noticed that some pictures couldn’t be displayed. Well, I deployed Coppermine with a plug-in that allows some albums to be removed from the thumbnail lists so that more revealing photos would not show up on the front page. Well, the plug-in either had a bug, or my changes to provide a user interface introduced a bug that prevented images in those albums from being displayed at all.

All fixed now, I think. If you notice something, please comment to this post and I’ll try to address it. Or check the contact page for the email address.

thanks,
djd

Woops… Coppermine is fragile. See the comments.

2 thoughts on “Glitches with Gallery are fixed…”

  1. Glitch with Coppermine…
    On my local test system, coppermine suddenly broke… I noticed that it failed with a template error whenever I was not logged in and in Administrator mode. Serious failure.

    I spent all day trying to find the problem. Must have been some combination of configuration and possibly user parameters that sent it off to never-land. I finally ended up updating to 1.4.3 and rebuilding some of the database by hand. I hope I don’t need to do that for this on-line site. It was a royal pain….

    I’ve posted a message in the support board. We’ll see what happens.

    sigh…

  2. Turns out some code was misplaced that processes themes. A developer on the team found and published the simple fix in a few hours. All set now. The galleries have been upgraded to the latest – unnamed – version of coppermine.

    Cheers,
    djd

Comments are closed.