Synchronize files between two folders, drives, computers or backup files to offline media including removable hard drives and CD/DVD RW.
Update: This program has been superseded by SynchQt which is available on SourceForge.
Features New for Synch 3
- Supports CD/DVD RW drives, including verify.
- Threads rather than idle-loop operation provides better performance.
- Substitution allows easy redirection of drives and network paths.
- Options to remove empty directories after files are deleted.
- Options to provide handling of files with no extensions.
- Sizes and positions of windows and column widths of lists are saved and restored.
The Main Window
- Remove removes files from the list without disturbing the files.
- Details displays the details dialog for the selected file.
- Confirm All performs all the operations in the list.
- Do Some performs the selected operations in the list.
- Delete allows deleting one or more source files.
- Save stores the pair and updates the window title.
- 2=>1, 1=>2 scans for files between the paths in either direction.